- I had some dramatic improvement in texture and sun spots almost right away. My skin felt and looked tighter. The improvements continued for the next several months resulting in diminshing of lines. - LJR
- I have always taken great care of my skin but nothing was helping with the brown spots and fine lines on my face. I heard amazing things about MiXto skin resurfacing through my golfing friends and decided to try it myself. The biggest improvement I noticed was the texture of my skin was so much smoother. When I went to the Doctor for my checkup visit, they were impressed with the texture but were more amazed at the tightening effect it had along my jawline and around my eyes. It’s been six months since my MiXto treatment and my skin improves everyday! - Wilma G.
- I have always taken good care of my skin but at 48 years of age I started noticing brown spots on my cheeks and puffiness under my eyes. I decided to take the step and see if the mixto could improve my appearance. At my first visit they took my before photos showed me the reality of how bad my skin looked without makeup! I scheduled my treatment asap! The office managed my expectations so I was prepared for the worst, and experienced what I thought was an easy process. Within 4 days my skin was peeled and looked fresh and slightly pink. I was told to wear sunscreen and could apply makeup but didn’t really need it. My skin looks fantastic with one treatment and best of all my lower eyelids are not puffy anymore! - Kay
- My name is Joe Doogan. I’m a 68 year old Irish male with fair skin. My skin is sun damaged with premature aging, solar freckles, actinic keratosis and pigmentation changes all due to the sun. My Physician, John Shega M.D. recommended the MiXto fractional C02 laser because of all the damage to my skin, and the potential of future problems the spots could get worse. I also wanted to look a bit younger! I had the MiXto procedure done on 8/11/08. After mild swelling with bronzing of the skin, I peeled for about 2 days, and after a week the redness was gone. I have received complement after complement about my “NEW” face and how much “younger” I look, (one lady at my church actually said that I looked Hot!) What a difference this has made for me! With smooth skin now on my face and a younger look, I could not be more pleased. I have been told I look 15 years younger, what a deal this is, with just a few days of redness and peeling! Worries about future medical problems with my facial skin have vanished and I now have a new face and a new life! - Joe Doogan
- Six months after having the MiXto laser treatment, I was asked by my family physician what happened to my skin? Every year, I would have pre-cancerous spots removed from my face but not this time. This amazing treatment has motivated me to take care of my skin. I now always apply sunscreen when outdoors. - Paul R. Danville
- Until this procedure, there was not a cosmetic treatment I could find that made me this happy! The fractional CO2 laser not only erased my brown spots, uneven skin tone, and wrinkles, it also significantly improved the tightness and texture of my skin. The treatment took years of sun damage off my face, allowing me to go without makeup and look more youthful with an even skin tone. It also smoothed out the texture, firmed and tightened the loose, wrinkly areas under my eyes, and even minimized my crows feet! The final result is more natural than a face lift, with less down time, and no scars. The best part is that it just keeps looking better as more collagen is produced. Find a dermatologist like mine who is skilled in this procedure and you will be able to have a "do-over" like mine with your skin, and treat it better the second time around. - Christine A (Dr. Allan Gardner)
- I had the pleasure of being treated by the Mixto laser last year and what a great laser! About 10 years ago I underwent CO2 full face laser resurfacing for acne scarring and sun damage (I lived on a boat for 4 years and am a redhead!). I took care of my skin from that day on but one can expect to not get any sun exposure and discoloration’s over time. I needed a refresher! So I underwent the Mixto laser. I wanted to get a refreshed look, tighten up my skin, and get more even skin tones. It was such a breeze compared to traditional CO2 (which, by the way, I don't regret getting since my skin was such a mess). But I didn't need that aggressive treatment again! I am happy I chose the Mixto. It gave me results with little discomfort, without oozing, without much downtime. I'd recommend the Mixto to anyone! It's relatively painless and my physician told me it is extremely easy to use which made me even more confident in it's safety. Mixto is the way to go! - Elizabeth Ashe-Lucas
- Dr. Doug Day performed a CO2 Laser prodedure on my face October 18, 2010. I am sixty two years old and have a history of not using sunblock, even though my lifestyle has allowed me to spend a great deal of time outdoors. With living in Hawaii for nine years, there was daily exposure to sun and surf.
The procedure resulted in a dramatic change in my facial appearance by eliminating all sun spots, fine wrinkles as well as lifting the skin at the jaw line and around my eyes. The procedure generally created all around firming. My eyes appeared to look much brighter and the sagging under my eyes has vanished. After three weeks, I no longer wear concealer or foundation but simply apply tinted moisturizer with a little blush.
Dr. Day and his staff are a compassionate group of people and took personal interest in my case. I could not have been in better hands.
Never had I realized how physical appearance affects mental well-being until I experienced this new facial transformation which has resulted in immeasurable happiness. I have a whole new lease on life. - Shelagh Kaseburg